9/29/08

Ta da!

Scrapbook Idea of the Day Here it is! I've imagined this for a few months and finally stole the time to create my first scrapping video! It took some time, but I can see the process getting faster, so I am not dissuaded from doing more in the future... thus the "Episode 1" title! Please give me feedback. What did you like? What could improve? Any ideas? Requests? Ta da! Supplies Used: Fiskars Eurotrimmer (paper cutter) More to Adore Paper Packet from Close to My Heart Adhesive (yes, mine totally sucked - I didn't have a holder and was out of the good Tombow stuff so I tried to make do. More like make don't!) I later added flowers (Close to My Heart) with a brad in the centre of each (dollar store) and "Stickease" stickers (also CTMH) As well I sponged the edge of the 4 x 4 mat on the right page using Cocoa ink and wrote my journalling with the Cocoa marker (Both CTMH)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sweet, Melanie. I like that you were honest about forgetting something, but seriously, woman, GET A NEW ADHESIVE!!! Also, it says I can find a pic and supply list here. Where? Good speed on the video too.

Melanie said...

Oh yeah, I should post that...no time but I'll get to it!

amanda1050 said...

I really enjoyed this video. I found it on YouTube and subscribed. I hope you make more : ) It made me want to buy another More to Adore Paper Packet. It really shows how easy it is to use Imagine.

Thanks!
Amanda