1/19/09

All By Myself...

Stuff of Life Keepin' it real! Keepin' it jazzy! Keepin' it positive! Oh wait... I said keepin' it real... hmm... maybe positive isn't so "real". Gotta tell you, I've been feeling blue. I do not know how long this feeling is going to last. It just seems like everything is tainted with the same brush of cynicism and despair. What's with that? I'm not going to go into it any further than that. Suffice it to say I am not feeling like my usual self. Been wondering how bad it would be for me to buy a ticket to somewhere far away and just disappear for a week (or two!) sort of like Ashley Judd's character in the Ya Ya Sisterhood. Probably not a good idea! Also relating to Izzy from Grey's Anatomy. Not that I'm seeing a lost lover on a regular basis, just that she also seems so removed from the real life everyone around her is living. So if I'm not blogging much these days, that's why. Not that anyone cares since my readership is a big two people (hi mam. hi Melissa) Anyways... Signing off for a while...

No comments: