8/27/08

When Your Baby Sloshes, You Know She's Full

Stuff of Life (My Girls in Matching Shirts) (Finnegan's Last Bottle!) I have WAAAAAAY too much on my plate right now, but surprisingly I’m not yet overwhelmed! Let’s see… getting ready for preschool (Miriam, not me), refusing Finnegan’s bottle (he’s off bottles now), preparing for potty training, helping Jim plan his lectures, helping my mother organize since her back is shot, minimizing my house (getting rid of excess and junk), preparing to take a course at the U of A again, gardening, planning a baby quilt, getting pumped for a new season of scrapbooking, trying to keep up with laundry (which is impossible, I don’t know why I do try) menu planning, groceries, getting ready for Music for Young Children (we did not practice over the summer and I can’t believe how much Miriam’s lost!), day to day chores… oh, and being a loving mother to two, whoops! three children (Carmen does tend to get a bit lost in the shuffle sometimes!) Spiritual Insight of the Day I’m working on memorizing Psalm 139. So far I’m just at the beginning, but I’m enjoying meditating on the words each day, and I’m encouraging Miriam to remember them too. Scrapbook Idea of the Day Check out Hero Arts at http://heroarts.com/scrapbooking/ for cool scrapbooking ideas. That’s all for now!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm going to need a copy of that picture of your girls. Soooooo cute!