6/17/08

Time Flies When You're Completely Overwhelmed

Stuff of Life Things I never thought I’d hear myself say: #451 – “Don’t put grapes in your shoes” #237 – “Don’t eat your pasta with a pitchfork” #105 – “It’s not a good idea to put fingers in bums.”
Ah, yes… the joys of motherhood. I knew I’d encounter silly and bizarre behaviours with my munchkins, but even I can’t predict from one moment to the next what kinds of zany plots and crazy mischief these two will cook up. And as a result, my list of unusual phrases is growing and growing. If I had a penny for every time I shook my head at something I said, well, I’d have enough money to pay for a chiropractor to fix the neck damage from all that head shaking! Spiritual Insight of the Day It’s a long haul, so… Be patient. Be authentic. Be connected. Be wise. Be intentional. Be who God created you to be. Just be. Scrapbooking Idea of the Day Sign up for ScrapinstyleTV. This is a neat sight with some interesting videos (only available to members – free) and some galleries and ideas to inspire. I suppose that’s where I am right now, just gathering inspiration while I organize and sift through my supplies.

No comments: