10/5/08

Done da done done done!

Stuff of Life Well folks, it's officially over! One week in the life of our little family from my perspective. Here's a run down of the totals: Monday: 54 photos Tuesday: 71 photos Wednesday: 59 photos Thursday: 83 photos Friday: 59 photos (ooooh! deja vu!) Saturday: 37 photos Sunday: 69 photos Grand Total: 423 photos!!! I should add that these are only the photos that actually made it from my camera to my computer. At least as many were deleted, probably twice as many. You'll notice a low for Saturday, mostly because I was out the door at 8 a.m. to go to my class and arrived at Bob and Libby's by 5ish, and in between let's just say there was not a lot that was photo worthy. Now the tricky job of narrowing these down to my absolute favourites, planning how I'm going to arrange them in a mini-book, and then printing and assembling the lot of them! I'm lookinf forward to the challenge though. I wish I'd kept track a little more of my thoughts and moments through the week. i was lax on the journalling while taking pictures (yes, I was warned) thinking I'd remember stuff, but I'm already forgetting! Oh well. Scrapbook Idea of the Day Be on the look out for another video in the next few days! Here's a few photos that will definitely make it into the mini book!

No comments: