10/17/08

Week in the Life Revealed!

Well, it isn't finished but I managed to get at least the first bit done and so I'm posting it! I am supremely satisfied with the outcome of the project. The album will come together somewhat easily as it uses only a few supplies:
adhesive
photos
page protectors
sewing machine
package of patterned papers
black cardstock
making memories stickers
American crafts marker
That's it! Simple, huh?
My journaling block was pretty much copied off of designmer digitals site (see left bar for link) which had a sample of sweetteas:
More later (I hope). I need to pick up more black cardstock today if I'm going to get anything else done!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

great work, saw your piece on Ali edwards' blog. Your pictures are beautiful!

Color [Me] Happy said...

I was wondering if you would be able to describe to me how you sewed your page protector? What was on the back side? Did you have different pictures? I am really interested because it is so inspiring!
{Mandy}